Please note: we currently have a very long waitlist! While chances for a table this year are low, we urge you to try again next year. Thank you for your interest!
ATTENTION: The period for Before/On January 31, 2017 pricing has passed, all new registrations will be After January 31, 2017 rates
Please read the rules on this page, the contract and the liability waiver at the bottom of the page, and use the form below to register for your table.
TIME & LOCATION
Date: July 8, 2017
Time: 10 am to 5 pm
Location: 1 Athletes Way
Half Table: ~3 ft x 2.5 ft
Full Table: ~6 ft x 2.5 ft
|Table Size||Before/On January 31, 2017||After January 31, 2017|
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
A couple of notes about MiniComi, before you register:
- We only accept PayPal and credit card payments for table registrations. We do not accept in-person appointment cash payments as of MiniComi 2015.
- We have a maximum of one table per artist rule.
- You must pay for your table by the given deadline, or your registration will be withdrawn. We will let you know when this deadline is when invoices are sent to you.
- Works sold must be created by an artist in some way. We will allow a few select exceptions. Please e-mail us to inquire about exceptions. Commercial/official goods are not allowed.
- Artist are free to share tables, but please keep in mind that space is limited, so only a few people can manage the table at once. (We recommend to have a maximum of three (3) people behind tables at all times.)
- Tables are allocated on a first come first serve basis.
- Please allow for up to 2 weeks for us to process your form before e-mailing us about it. If it takes longer, contact us by e-mail for clarity.
ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT RULES & GUIDELINES
A few points for artists to note during the day of the event.
- Artist set-up time is 9 am, one hour before the event starts at 10 am. Some of the MiniComi staff may still be setting up the venue if you come exactly at 9 am, so if your set up is quick, you can come at around 9:30 am.
- All adult material you are selling should not be displayed publicly, but you can have a sign which let people know these things are available. Nothing inappropriate should be shown on the signs.
- Due to the venue having a tall ceiling and as we don’t want anyone building towers (for safety reasons), there will be a height restriction of displays at tables limiting everything within 2 metres (6.56 ft) from the ground. Artists should be able to reach the top of their display with their bare hands while standing on the ground.
- We will be providing a maximum of two (2) chairs per table. You may bring an extra chair of your own, but taking a chair from the venue is not allowed.